The low carb keto bagels recipe along with fathead dough results in the perfect keto bagels at every time. Let us make this bagel recipe within a few minutes for your next breakfast or lunch.
Ingredients Required for Keto bagels?
- One and a half part skim shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- Two ounces full-fat cream cheese and cut them into pieces.
- One large egg
- One by fourth cup almond flour
- One tablespoon baking powder
- One tablespoon oat fiber
How to Prepare it?
- You can start by placing the mozzarella cheese as well as cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl for exactly one minute. You can further stir it and microwave for 30 seconds more. Scrape the cheese into the food processor with the egg and process until it gets smooth.
- Now, add the dry ingredients and process it well until the dough forms. This is going to be very sticky. So, scrape onto a piece of cling film and keep it into the freezer.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and place the rack into the middle of the oven. Now, line a baking sheet with parchment.
- When the oven gets fully ready, remove the bagel dough from the freezer and divide it into the 6 equal pieces. Make sure you lightly oil your hands and roll each portion into the snake form and seal the ends together which forms a ring. Place it on the parchment paper and top it with your favorite topping which presses it gently to adhere.
- Bake it for 12 minutes till its outer part gets brownish in color. They would still remain soft in nature so let it just cool down before you remove it from the baking sheet. Once it gets cool, store it in a bag in the refrigerator. After that, you can warm it slightly to get it in toast form.
- Make at least 6 average sized bagels. You can also divide the dough into 8 portions which result in mini bagels and dividing it into the 4 results in gourment sized bagels
- Now, keep those bagels in the refrigerator in the airtight box. Then, you can keep it for 7-10 days and freeze it well.
You can attain 245-gram calories, 21 grams total fat, 316 mg sodium, 6 grams total carbohydrates, 3 grams dietary fiber as well as 12 grams protein.