How to make keto Chicken tenders?
The Keto chicken tenders are quick and easy to bake. It can be used as your go-to low carb breading. The breading gets stick to the chicken which helps in forming the solid outer shell and,
is perfect for dipping or covering in the buffalo sauce. If you are looking for the perfect healthy chicken tender recipe for your keto diet, then you should follow the below steps.
Ingredients Required for keto Chicken tenders?
- One lb chicken breast tenders
- One cup almond flour
- One large egg
- One tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz buffalo sauce (the pre-made one)
- Salt or Pepper
How to Prepare it?
- First of all, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Now, season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper and also, season the almond flour with salt and pepper in a generous way.
- Now, beat the egg with 1 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Now, you can dip every tender firstly in the egg wash and then into the seasoned almond flour. One can likely place the tenders in a Tupperware container with the almond flour and shake it to the coat. Here, you can also make use of the Ziploc bag.
- Now, place the tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet. Let it bake for 30 minutes. You can also broil them for more 2-3 minutes if you want to make it crispy.
- Now, allow the tenders to cool for five minutes and then make it place in the Tupperware container. Add the buffalo sauce and then shake to coat. If you shake it gently, then you can stop the batter from falling it off.
You get 285 kcal calories, 6-gram carbohydrates, 29.3-gram proteins, 14.7-gram fat as well as 3-gram fiber.